It's time to put those graver skills into action
Unfortunately bead and bright setting is not quite as easy as it looks! but fear not.... we will have an online stone setting class for this very soon!
Which gravers are good to start out with?
In this video we used the following GRS quick change gravers together with standard wooden handles:
GRS high speed steel – quick change onglette graver – size 2/0 – Rio Grande #118213, $11.95
:GRS high speed steel – quick change round graver – size 52 – Rio Grande #118209, $11.95
GRS high speed steel – quick change flat graver – size 40 – Rio Grande #118204, $11.95
Want to learn more?
We would love to welcome you to the Metalsmith Academy where we can help you create the jewellery you always dreamed of.
- Incredible classes with close up videos and crystal clear explanations
- Extensive full colour handouts for all our classes (a firm favorite with our current members)
- Quick win projects, we call them Express Bites. If you don’t have the time to commit to a full class, but want to learn some new skills quickly, these are for you
- Bi-monthly challenges to help get those creative juices flowing
- Active community forums – and when we say active, seriously it’s like a party over there!
- Direct help – Lucy and Vennice are over in the forums every single day to help
- Exclusive discounts
- Tips and tricks galore – you got a problem, we create the content you need to fix it
Just click below to join the family now!