Matrix Computer Aided Design
Created by jewellers for jewellers, the award-winning software Matrix was developed to help jewellery designers model unique pieces using step by step builders to allow maximum creative freedom.
Running for 6 consecutive mornings from 9:30 until 1:30, with our lab available for further practice in the afternoons, our Level 1 class using Matrix 9.0 is aimed at those entirely new to Matrix CAD.
One 4-hour class per day for 6 days (9.30am - 1.30pm daily) with additional studio time available after class.
Step by step instruction covering technical jewellery design and rendering using Matrix CAD
Course fees (inclusive of kit fees)
RM 2600 for early bird bookings (booked, and paid for 2 weeks prior to class).
RM 2900 for bookings made within two weeks of the class start date.
1. Exploring 2D functionality whilst creating a mandala design pendant.
2. Transitioning from 2D to 3D as you learn to create forms using various tools
3. Creating a pendant and earrings with gemstones, whilst exploring the award winning rendering capabilities of V-ray.
4. Creating different style solitaire rings.
5. Exploring different variations of eternity rings.
6. Designing your own final project.
Monday 23rd September 2019
By registering and making payment of the Course Fees, you hereby agree to our Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to spend more time working in our studio once your class is complete, check out our co-working studio membership options
Book a tour
For more information on our courses or to book a tour of the studio contact us