As far back as the ancient Egyptians artisans were threading links of gold and silver together to wear as chains. Today handmade chains are made very much the same way as those made 2500 years ago.
In this class we will cover various techniques of chain making over the first two days, and finish up the class with a project designed and made by you! This class is suitable for both beginners with no experience and experienced jewellers wishing to learn chain making.
- 4 set projects (materials for all projects are included in the course fees)
- 1 unique piece designed and made by you (materials for this project aren't included in the course fees)
Course fees (inclusive of kit fees)
RM 2200 for early bird bookings (booked, and paid for 2 weeks prior to class).
RM 2370 for bookings made within two weeks of the class start date.
Dates and projects
- Friday August 3rd - Making and soldering jump rings, and chainmaille
- Saturday August 4th - Twisted link chain (as pictured above), twisted loop fancy chain.
- Sunday August 5th - own project
By registering and making payment of the Course Fees, you hereby agree to our Terms and Conditions.