If have some experience in jewellery design, or if you have taken our Level 1 and 2 courses, and are keen to advance your fabrication skills at a fast pace, our Level 3 part-time class, meeting twice a week for 3 weeks, will get you on the right track.
Working again with sterling silver and bronze, this class builds on techniques taught in levels 1 and 2 to take your skills to the next level
- 2 4-hour classes per week for 3 weeks
- 4 set projects (materials for all projects are included in the course fees)
- 1 unique piece designed and made by you (materials for this project aren't included in the course fees)
Course fees (inclusive of kit fees)
RM 2000 for early bird bookings (booked, and paid for 2 weeks prior to class).
RM 2150 for bookings made within two weeks of the class start date.
Dates and projects
- Wednesday June 6th 9am - Chain making
- Saturday June 9th 9am - Making a clasp and end cap for chains
- Wednesday June 13th 9am - Making a claw, tube and flush set pendant
- Saturday June 23rd 9am (1 week break before this class) - Setting Pendant
- Wednesday June 27th 9am - Final project
- Saturday June 30th 9am - Final project
The above dates are set, and we are not able provide make up classes, however we do provide you with kits and full instructions for every project! The final project is a unique piece of jewellery designed and made by you, using the skills you have learnt throughout the course - we will of course be there to support you in turning your designs into reality.
In order to ensure that students have enough workshop time to complete all their projects, we are also offering the option to purchase studio membership for the entire 6 weeks at a discounted rate of RM 300 - we highly recommend this option. Not only does it give students the chance to finish all their projects, but they can practice their new skills on their own additional projects.
- Out of class studio usage
- 3 supported open studio sessions (where a lecturer is available to help)
By registering and making payment of the Course Fees, you hereby agree to our Terms and Conditions.