If you're relatively new to jewellery design, but keen to get settled and learning quickly, our Level 1 part time workshop will get you on the right track.
- One 4-hour class per week for 6 weeks
- 4 set projects (materials for all projects are included in the course fees)
- 1 unique piece designed and made by you (materials for this project aren't included in the course fees)
Course fees (inclusive of kit fees)
RM 2000 for early bird bookings (booked, and paid for 2 weeks prior to class).
RM 2150 for bookings made within two weeks of the class start date.
Dates and projects
- Wednesday 26th September 9am - Bronze and silver pendant
- Wednesday 3rd October 9am- Pierced lotus bracelet
- Wednesday 10th October 9am - Stacking rings
- Wednesday 17th October 9am Domed ring
- Wednesday 24th October 9am - Pierced earrings
- Wednesday 31st October 9am - Final project
The above dates are set, and we are not able provide make up classes, however we do provide you with kits and full instructions for every project! The final project is a unique piece of jewellery designed and made by you, using the skills you have learnt throughout the course - we will of course be there to support you in turning your designs into reality.
In order to ensure that students have enough workshop time to complete all their projects, we are also offering the option to purchase studio membership for the entire 6 weeks at a discounted rate of RM 300 - we highly recommend this option. Not only does it give students the chance to finish all their projects, but they can practice their new skills on their own additional projects.
- Out of class studio usage
- 3 supported open studio sessions (where a lecturer is available to help)
By registering and making payment of the Course Fees, you hereby agree to our Terms and Conditions.